Crunch provides a supervised child minding area so that mums can have their well-deserved and private time-out.
Feel refreshed knowing that you have done something for YOU while your kids are being cared for in a fun environment.
We cater for bubs, pre-schoolers and school-age children up to 10 years.
Your children must be booked in via the GymMaster booking app as spots are limited.
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday||8.50am – 12:00pm|
|Tuesday||8.50am – 12:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:50am – 12:00pm|
|Thursday||8:50am – 12:00pm|
|Friday||8.50am – 12:00pm|
|Saturday||8.50am – 12:00pm|
Reformer Pilates Studio
STUDIO NOW OPEN
Reformer Pilates is performed using a bed-like frame, with a ‘carriage’ that rolls back and forth on wheels using springs to generate resistance. You push and pull using your body weight & strength.
Reformer Pilates is generally more intense and more dynamic than mat based Pilates. It is designed to increase flexibility, muscular strength and muscular endurance with an improved mind-body connection. Visually, you will see stronger and leaner muscles with improved posture. With the focus on core stability and total body strength, Reformer Pilates will help to facilitate muscle activation and development to support proper spinal alignment.
Our interactive treadmills can take you on runs from locations all around the world, you can watch your favourite TV shows, log into your Facebook, Twitter & My Fitness Pal accounts, all while getting fitter & stronger!
We make being at the gym all about you and enjoying your time there. Mix up your cardio exercise with rowing machines, cross-trainers, steppers & bikes.
Regular cardio exercise will burn fat, strengthen your heart & lungs, increase bone density, lift your mood, improve sleep & increase energy.
As a member of Crunch, you will spend time with a qualified trainer and receive a personalised exercise program designed just for you. Weights are an essential part of every woman’s exercise routine to prevent loss of bone density, improve motor performance and decrease the risk of injury.
- Safe & easy to use pin-loaded fixed weights
- Extensive range of free weights to target more specific muscle groups
- Increases bone density and weight loss
- Great for toning, definition & strength
Functional Training - THE RIG
Small group training sessions 30 & 45 mins
To complement our extensive range of cardio and weights equipment, we have added our RIG functional training equipment. This area is designed to take your training to the next level so that you get results – fast!
- Use the principles of functional movement patterns to improve your joint mobility & stability, strength and cardio fitness
- Train on your own within this multi-functional and innovative area of Crunch OR utilise our team of Fitness Professionals to guide you
- One-on-One or small group training sessions available
Group Fitness Studio
+ LIVE-STREAMED CLASSES
Crunch provides over 60 motivational classes each week to choose from + many Live-Streamed classes (all included in your membership). We know what women want and need to get results and our diverse range of classes deliver exactly that!
- A variety of diverse classes focused on MIND & BODY, STRENGTH & TONING, STRENGTH & CARDIO, FUNCTIONAL STRENTH and CARDIO
- Classes available for all fitness levels, from beginners to the more seasoned exerciser
- Fun group environment with motivational and knowledgeable instructors
Group Cycle is a cardio class that uses the principles of ‘Interval Training’, alternating between periods of high & low intensity exercise. Your instructor will take you on uphill adventures and flat road sprints, while listening to tunes that match the intensity.
- Regular cardio exercise will burn fat, strengthen your heart & lungs, increase bone density, improve moods, improve sleep & increase energy.
- Interval training does not allow your body to get used to an exercise format, making your body work harder and speeding up your overall results