Covid Safety Plan
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We have a registered COVID-19 Safety Plan which is subject to change upon re-opening
Crunch Female Fitness Centre is a COVID-Safe environment with a safety plan registered with the NSW Government. Every visit is registered by our members and guests as they enter the gym. Make sure you have your membership card ready to scan on arrival and all other guests must scan in via the Service NSW App.
Here’s a glimpse of what to expect when you visit Crunch
SOCIAL DISTANCING & MASKS
- As of 4pm Wednesday 23/6/21 masks MUST BE WORN in all classes until further notice and classes are capped at 20 patrons. Masks MUST also be worn throughout the rest of the gym and can only be removed if you are undertaking STRENUOUS exercise (eg. running on a treadmill or burpees).
- Social distancing is key! The 4 square metre rule applies so please ensure you are keeping an adequate distance between yourself and other members and Crunch staff at all times.
- LIVE-STREAMED classes are available to do in the comfort of your own home + RECORDED classes now play at the gym throughout the day on request. All of these additional classes are included within your current membership fees and can be booked via the Booking App.
BOOKING IN VIA OUR APP – IT’S EASY!
Book your class to make sure you have a confirmed spot. Members love the Booking App – it makes you more organised and accountable.
- Use our booking App on your phone to book in for classes and to use the gym floor OR book via the website through the BOOK A CLASS tab on your computer – it’s super easy! Please make sure we have your correct email address or the App will not work for you.
- Download and open the App GymMaster Member
- Put in your email address (the one you gave to us at the gym) and hit send login details
- You will receive an email from Crunch with a link to reset your password
- Look at the class schedule, pick your class and hit ‘Book Now’ and you will be told ‘Class Booked Successfully’. 10 people can be waitlisted and you will be notified via text if you have moved up the list into a confirmed spot.
- If you can’t make the class, don’t forget to CANCEL YOUR SPOT so that anybody on the waitlist can be notified. To see your class bookings, go to the menu and choose ‘Bookings’, click on your booked class and ‘Cancel Booking’.
- The creche is open! A max 10 children will be allowed per 1 hour booking, via the App.
- Once at Crunch, swipe your membership card to register your visit.
- We ask you to wash your hands before coming to the gym and request that you sanitise them on arrival. Please continue to wash and sanitise your hands whenever possible whilst at the gym and before leaving. Hand sanitiser is readily available.
- All members must wipe down any equipment before and after use. Disinfectant spray bottles and wipes are readily available.
- We will have a 15 minute gap between classes so that we all have time to sanitise the exercise equipment before the next session.
- Some equipment will be temporarily out of use to allow for social distancing.
- Everybody is required to have 4 square metres of space at all times – so please keep your distance from other Members , guests and staff members.
- Please bring a water bottle, a large towel to place on all equipment (a second smaller towel is recommended if you anticipate working up a sweat!) and an exercise mat.
- Limited lockers will be available for use so please only bring what you need to avoid using the locker room if possible.
LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- If you are feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay at home until you are feeling well again. We encourage you to talk to your GP and consider having a COVID-19 test. Notify us at all times if you have had a COVID test, have been in contact with a confirmed case or have tested positive yourself.
- If we are informed that a member has produced a positive COVID-19 test, we will have to temporarily close the gym whilst a deep clean takes place and all members that have recently attended will be notified.
CLEANING … A CLEAN WORKOUT IS A GREAT ONE
- Crunch staff are rostered on to sanitise all high touch-point surfaces and equipment on rotation throughout the day.
- All Crunch staff have completed the Australian Department of Health Infection Control – COVID-19 online training.
- Members must sanitise all equipment before and after use. COVID strength sanitiser and wipes are readily available.
Our priority is to keep our members and community safe and well. We appreciate how important your gym is to your physical and mental well-being and we recognize the incredible effort that our members and staff go to each day to make Crunch a COVID-Safe environment. Thank you for your help and ongoing loyalty.